Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Only four more years on the planet!

Fellow humans,

I just watched a History Channel production and learned that the world as we know it will end on December 21, 2012. Thank God, I will get to celebrate my birthday which is December 20 (every year). The Mayan calender simply stops on that date. The Mayans were really into the seasons and observing astrological phenomenon and the fact that they stopped on that date is taken quite seriously by many. Incidently, there is a galactic alignment scheduled to occur about that same time which could unleash a myriad of unpleasant natural cataclysmic events. The solar event may be so powerful that it causes the magnetic field of the earth to be disrupted. Well, that just sounds pretty bad! Climactic changes, volcanic eruptions, you know, all the stuff that succeeds a magnetic disruption.

That said, I think we all need to just get down to the brass tacks of living our lives the way we find most satisfying. I hope that 2009 is just everything that our little hearts desire. My year has certainly started with a bang. Only the 13th, and I have had several promising dates. If we only have 4 more years of fun before things turn icky I don't think we want to waste too much time.

Speaking of wasted time, I have gone cold turkey since January 1st not having any communication with the ex boyfriend. This is a decision that has been made at least 50 times before but really seems to be sticking this time--thanks heavens! It may be true that as long we keep one foot in the past, we can't manifest a good wholesome future.

My big endeavor is to mindful about who I am attracting into my life. At times I have been somewhat cavalier about whom I have dated. It can be difficult to get a feel for how balanced a person is unless there are glaring deeds such as past arrest records and narcotics in the glove box. It isn't easy to quantify someones worthiness. Don't forget to bring a psychologist's intake form on all dates!

Love is like an exploding cigar that we willingly smoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment